5 Proven Ways to Optimize Your Office Listing
21st June 2016
By: Mike Spotten
Kinglet isn't everywhere...yet.
But, we believe so strongly in the benefits of sharing space that we want our learnings to help everyone, everywhere.
Beyond making money from unused desks or offices, our hosts are helping small businesses and freelancers find a great place to run their business at a per month rate they can afford. That's a huge difference from the model that was the norm just 3 years ago.
We break down listing your space into five key sections:
1. Optimize Your Listing: We walk you through determining who your ideal renter is, defining the vibe of your space and detailing out your neighborhood so you have all the elements you need to focus your efforts.
2. How to Price Your Space: It's one of the questions we get the most so we lay out our methodology for you to use, no matter where you are.
3. Photography: Pictures sell a space and our extensive guide will help you have better pictures than anyone else on Craigslist, which will get you more calls, tours and close guests faster.
4. Elements of a Listing: A good headline, a detailed description and get your listing live.
5. Generating Leads: We walk you through what to do after your listing is live, including some of our social media strategies* and how we network.
Get the Listing Guide here and tell us what you think.
Also, share your listing with us and we'll share it on our network.
*Look out for our complete social media strategy coming soon.
Work small, dream big,