Effective and Last Updated: 11/5/2014
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, store and process information that you make available to us when visiting and using our Site. Examples include:
- Information that you provide to us through the registration process, sign-ups, and other user-submitted data.
- Information collected when you register as a Guest or Host, use the platform to find a Space, post a Space, or make payments associated with a License Agreement.
- We collect personally identifiable information when you choose to use certain other features of the Site, including i) posting or reserving a Space, ii) consenting to receive email or text messages about upcoming promotions or events, or iii) consenting to receive email. When you choose to use these additional features, we require you to provide additional "Contact Information" in addition to other personal information that may be required to complete a transaction such as your phone number, billing addresses, employee names and credit card information.
- When you access the Site, we collect your IP Address, the date and time you access or use the Site, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
- When you choose to invite friends to view Kinglet by sending invitation emails, Kinglet stores the email addresses you provide so that the respondents may be invited to register and use Kinglet themselves. Recipients of invitations may contact Kinglet to request removal of their information from our database.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Kinglet uses and processes information about you for the following general purposes:
- To enable you to access and use the Site;
- To operate, protect, improve and optimize the Site and your user experience, including to perform analytics and to conduct research. We may permit certain trusted third parties to track usage, analyze data such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring Web site (if any) and other parameters in the URL, or to host the Site; operate various features available on the Site; send emails; analyze data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your requirements; and
- To enhance marketing and advertising based on your region, gender, interests, goals, and habits.
Kinglet also reserves the right to:
- Share personally identifiable or other information with our partners and affiliates;
- Share aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information with third parties for any purpose, including to improve the Site or other business or administrative purposes;
- Transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control;
- Disclose personal information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions of use or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities; and
- Review, scan, or analyze your communications with other users exchanged via the Site for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. By using this Site, you consent to such review.
WHAT WE WILL NOT DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
HOW THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING WORKS
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
You may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in your Account by logging into your account, or by sending an email to . If you receive an email from the Site and would prefer not to receive such communications in the future, you can do so by following the instructions in the emails. In addition, you may send an email to . We will make commercially reasonable efforts to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten (10) business days as we process your request.
Our site uses "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g., your phone or your computer) for record-keeping purposes that enables us to serve secure pages to our users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. If a user's system is idle for a defined time, the cookie will expire, forcing the user to sign in again to continue their session. This prevents unauthorized access to the user's information while they are away from their computer.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Site. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser.
A FEW ADDITIONAL ITEMS
- Children's Privacy and Parental Controls: We do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the Site. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
HOW TO CONTACT US: